Improviate complies with applicable privacy laws, and will not provide personal information to third parties without prior consent, unless specifically stated.
What personal data and information do we process?
The information Improviate has in its customer register is the contact information you provided yourself with Improviate.
We can process this personal information in the customer register:
- Name (and company name)
- Phone number
- E-mail address
Purpose and legal basis for treatment
We process the information to fulfill agreements entered into between you and Improviate, or to take steps to enter into such agreements with you.
We also process your contact information to inform you about our services and the activities we conduct. The processing of your personal data for this purpose takes place partly on the basis of consent, and our interest in providing you with such information we believe may be of interest to you.
Improviate will further process personal data insofar as we are obliged by law or decision by the authority.
How long is the data stored?
We keep the data as long as it is necessary for the purposes of the processing. We may save the data longer if we are required by law or to safeguard our legal interests, for example, if a legal process is underway.
Who do we share information with?
We do not share our personal information with any other party. We provide personal information to authorities only where required by law or authority decisions.
You have the right to:
- Free confirmation of how we process personal data about you, and in that case access to them in the manner specified by law.
- Request that we correct incorrect information about you.
- Request that we erase your information, unless there are legal reasons to continue processing.
- Request that we limit the processing of your personal data, unless there are legal reasons to continue the processing.
- Request the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (portability)
- Withdraw your consent at any time. In the event of a revoked consent, we must discontinue future processing of the personal data we process based on consent.
If you do not want your visits to Improviate to show up in Google Analytics statistics, there is an add-on that you can install in your browser. You can download the extension Google Site.